Following up on my previous post I now had to install the GoDaddy root certificate onto the HP t5145 ThinClient, so it was able to connect to the XenApp 6 farm which is located behind a Secure Gateway.
To install the certificate I did the following:
- Download GoDaddy root certificate (.crt) from: https://certs.godaddy.com/anonymous/repository.seam
- Copied it to a USB drive and inserted it into the HP ThinClient
- Access the ThinClien administrator mode (default admin password I ThinPro is: root)
- Goto Control Panel –> Advanced tab and open “X Terminal”
- Then do the following in the X Terminal:
#cd USBDISK (or ls to see what the foldername is)
#cp <certificate name> /usr/lib/ICAClient/keystore/cacerts/
- The ThinClient will now reboot and when it’s up again the certificate is installed and the ICA client will be able to use it.